Turning a Restaurant Vision into a Reality
Backed by Family and Friends
We believe if you cook with love and serve with a smile, people will return. The depot in Leavenworth, KS earned its name because the site was home to a train station for nearly 100 years before we opened our doors as a restaurant in 2015. The station ran passenger and freight trains from 1887 until the 1980s. It is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
If it was not for our vision and the help of our family and friends, we would not be where we are today. We invite every customer to be part of our vision.
We are not just led by a certified executive chef, but one that has won many awards.
- 2018 Best Breakfast in Kansas "The Daily Meal"
- 2018 Leavenworth Times Best Breakfast
- 2015 Taste of Leavenworth Creative Catering Award
- Blue ribbon at Kansas state BBQ competition“
- Taste of Elegance” People’s Choice of Award (2007 – 2013)
- First place Harker's Iron chef beef competition.
- Meeting Planners International creative catering award.
- Northland Regional Chamber excellence in education award.
He has food, beverage and wedding certifications and a hotel restaurant and management degree.
More About Us
In addition to our soul satisfying, comfort food, our owners take pride in being a part of the community, getting customers excited about our food, and building connections to the people we serve. We serve Leavenworth, Lansing, Fort Leavenworth, the Kansas City metro area, and Leavenworth County.
In addition, we are proud members of Mainstreet Organization.
Cash, checks, debit cards, Diner’s Club cards, Visa, Discover, American Express and MasterCard are acceptable forms of payment.
When you want a great meal and excellent service, you know where to come!